Transcripts of Records Policy

In accordance with the Federal Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 and subsequent amendments, official academic transcripts cannot be released without the written consent of a student or alumnus. The University will not provide copies of academic transcripts to or on behalf of any student or alumnus with a delinquent outstanding balance. There is no fee assessed for official or unofficial academic transcripts. Current students and recent alumni may also request an academic transcript via the web through the MyPace Portal ( Official academic transcripts are sent directly to other institutions; official academic transcripts sent to students are marked "Student Copy". Students and alumnus that do not have a hold on their account may print an unofficial transcript through the MyPace Portal. The University accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of an unofficial academic transcript after it has been printed.