main navigation
my pace

Re-computation (Repeated Course) - Undergraduate

If a student repeats a course and receives a passing grade, only the grade and credits earned the last time the course was taken will be computed in the cumulative GPA. Students wishing to apply for re-computation of their GPA must complete the paperless form. The GPA average will be recomputed only for the semester in which the student repeats the course; the average of the semester in which the course(s) was first taken will not be changed. If a student withdraws from the course during the semester in which it is being repeated, the cumulative GPA will reflect the original grade. Re-computation is not permitted after a degree has been awarded. Students who receive permission to take at another institution a course for which they failed to attain a passing grade at Pace will have the credit earned at the other institution treated as transfer credit at Pace (provided they attain a grade of "C" or better). The course may not be used to recompute the failing grade at Pace.